Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: UPS Package on the doorstep

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last night I opened the front door to take some recyclable to the recyclables containers on the side of the road when I looked down and saw a package. I picked up the package but didn't look at it till I had finished what I came out to do. It was addressed to my mom but saw it said "From American Girl." I smiled before going back in and giving it to my mom, who exclaimed, "Oh No! You looked didn't you?" Not wanting to ruin her Christmas fun, I said I just picked it up.

    What I'm getting exactly I do not know other than it being something for my Felicity. I have a good idea what it is because there are only 4 outfits of her I don't own.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 06:40 PM: Message edited by: The Brightly Colored Moth ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! My mom ordered my Christmas and birthday presents yesterday from American Girl, along with some presents for two of my cousins. I know I'm getting the Felicity DVD and possibly Samantha/Nellie's Christmas dresses, but what else I do not know. I will not spoil anything for myself!

  3. #3
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Oooohhh, you SAW. HOw funny. I always get disgusted if I find about suprise early, because I like the shock.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •